Author Topic: 1992 Vitara back door  (Read 47 times)

Offline Debbie

1992 Vitara back door
« on: August 26, 2019, 02:59:57 PM »
Hi i am the proud owner of a 1991 Suzi Vitara Hard Top. I brought it with the back door being a bit sketchy so purchases another door from a guy near Brissy then my awesome mechanic found me another one which was even better so i opted for the better one and now i have the first door sitting at my mechanic. I have tried selling it on gumtree and facebook without success. So thought that maybe this would be the way to go. I paid $150 for the first door and the same price for the second one. I am so willing to drop it if anyone is interested. My name is Deb and if you know anyone who might be interested the door is at the Suzi shop in Nerang and i live in Southport. My number is 0499 019 377. I have photo as well which i will send through.

👍1

Best chance of seeing if someone's interested would be to post it up on our forum at www.nbs4x4club.com

North Brisbane Suzuki 44 Club | Queensland's Largest Suzuki Based 44 Club

Welcome to the New NBS Website! We have just switched over to a more multi platform friendly website. Some features are still being added. Enjoy the new look! The North Brisbane Suzuki 4x4 Club is the largest Suzuki 4x4 club in Queensland.

nbs4x4club.com

Thanks heaps 🤓doing it now

Just approved you Deb. (I think LOL)

Great i will put it up tomorrow Thanks

Seen Aug 19
Chat Conversation End

Type a message...
Hi i am the proud owner of a 1991 Suzi Vitara Hard Top. I brought it with the back door being a bit sketchy so purchases another door from a guy near Brissy then my awesome mechanic found me another one which was even better so i opted for the better one and now i have the first door sitting at my mechanic. I have tried selling it on gumtree and facebook without success. So thought that maybe this would be the way to go. I paid $150 for the first door and the same price for the second one. I know i may have been a little bit ripped off on the first door so i know i cant ask the same price and am so willing to drop it if anyone is interested. My name is Deb and if you know anyone who might be interested the door is at the Suzi shop in Nerang and i live in Southport. My number is 0499 019 377. I have photo as well which i will send through.

👍1

Best chance of seeing if someone's interested would be to post it up on our forum at www.nbs4x4club.com

North Brisbane Suzuki 44 Club | Queensland's Largest Suzuki Based 44 Club

Welcome to the New NBS Website! We have just switched over to a more multi platform friendly website. Some features are still being added. Enjoy the new look! The North Brisbane Suzuki 4x4 Club is the largest Suzuki 4x4 club in Queensland.

nbs4x4club.com

Thanks heaps 🤓doing it now

Just approved you Deb. (I think LOL)

Great i will put it up tomorrow Thanks

Seen Aug 19
Chat Conversation End

Type a message...
Hi i am the proud owner of a 1991 Suzi Vitara Hard Top. I brought it with the back door being a bit sketchy so purchases another door from a guy near Brissy then my awesome mechanic found me another one which was even better so i opted for the better one and now i have the first door sitting at my mechanic I have tried selling it on gumtree and facebook without success. So thought that maybe this would be the way to go. I paid $150 for the first door and the same price for the second one. I know i may have been a little bit ripped off on the first door so i know i cant ask the same price and am so willing to drop it if anyone is interested. My name is Deb and if you know anyone who might be interested the door is at the Suzi shop in Nerang and i live in Southport. My number is 0499 019 377. I have photo as well which i will send through when I can work out how.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 03:05:06 PM by Debbie »